Stargate: Atlantis (412 Spoils of War)
 Criminal Minds (312 Third Life)
 Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (101 Pilot) (48 Icons at my Icon Journal)
Also of note, I'm offering goodies at this round of Sweet-Charity
. You can see what I'm selling at for sale
, do a search for Saeva, and it'll bring you right to all my details (click on the little magnifying glass). Or you could just
read about them. Fanvid
I'm a new vidder but willing to try just about anything with no restrictions on music style (anything from punk to rap to country is a-okay by me, though I prefer faster songs) and only a few on subject.
I won't vid incest, Sheppard/McKay (SGA), or any romantic pairing except JJ/Reid and/or Garcia/Morgan in Criminal Minds.
Please think of this as a commission. It's my job to get you the vid you want and I want to do that to the best of my ability. Therefore, the more details the better. Also, please note that most of my source is not DVD quality and some of the rips, especially for older shows such as Witchblade and I-Man, are of a slightly lower quality than current TV rips. If you have any questions regarding what I have access to and the quality of the video, please feel free to contact me here or at loupsdeguerre @ aol . com
You can find my three publically posted vids to date at Imeem: http://saeva.imeem.com/
Fandoms: (The) 4400, Brimstone, Charmed, Criminal Minds, (The) Crow: Stairway To Heaven, (The) Invisible, Invisible Man, Jake 2.0, Medium, NCIS, Numb3rs, Pitch Black/Chronicles of Riddick, Stargate: Atlantis, Supernatural, Thoughtcrimes, Touching Evil (US).Fanfic
I'm offering one fic, at a minimum of 5,000 words, to the highest bidder. Pay special attention to the fandoms and restrictions. Please think of this as a commission. It's my job to get you the fic you want and I want to do that to the best of my ability.
Fandom: Pitch Black/Chronicles of Riddick
- I won't write Imam or Frye-centric fic, or Riddick/Frye.
- I will happily write Riddick/Jack and/or Riddick/Kyra, Kyra as a Necromonger, Riddick's Furyan destiny, a continuation of Chronciles of Riddick, AUs in which Riddick and Jack were never separated, etc. I really enjoy the Riddick/Jack(Kyra) pairing and the politics of the Necromonger/Furyan/normal people divide that's explored in the second movie (or third, if you count Dark Fury, which I count as part of canon). I'll also happily write about Riddick or Jack(Kyra) alone, Dame and Lord Vaako (together or alone), and gen fic (action-adventure, horror, intrigue, it's all good and can be part of het fic too, of course). Any rating is fine. Underage fic (between Riddick and Jack, for example) is also fine.
Fandom: The 4400
- I will not write incest. Or happy, functional Shawn/Isabelle.
- My strongest characters are Kyle Baldwin. Isabelle Tyler, Maia Rutledge-Skouris, Jed Garrity, Tess Doener, Nina Jarvis, and bit characters (like Lindsay Hammond, J.K, etc. I'd be happy to expand on those characters.) You probably don't want me trying to write Tom/Meghan, as I ship Tom/Alana.
- I have no samples of 4400 fic posted but if you'd like to get an idea of my view of the characters/tone, I'd be happy to do sample drabbles. Just e-mail me.
Fandom: Stargate: Atlantis
- I won't write McKay/anyone but Katie Brown. This includes McKay/Sheppard, McKay/Teyla, McKay/Ronon. An exception could be made for McKay/Carter.
- I'm willing to crossover with SG-1. I'm completely up-to-date with both canons.
- I love, love, love Teyla and so if you're looking for a Teyla fic I may just be your person.
- I'm also good with gen and fic exploring the science fiction and/or political aspects of the show, i.e. Wraith!fic, Replicator!fic, Genii!fic, original culture!fic. If, for some reason, you've always wanted to see a particular culture explored in the Pegasus -- one mentioned in passing or one you made up -- but don't want to write it yourself, I'd be happy to work with you to expand that.
- John het fic is also totally okay by me.
- Examples of my SGA fanfic: http://koanju.com/?cat=55
Fandom: Twilight Series (by Stephanie Meyer)
- I will not write Bella/werewolf (Jacob, Sam, etc). Any other, non-incest pairing is fine (for example, Bella/Alice, Alice/Jasper, Edward/Rosalie) but no Bella/werewolf.
- My favorite character is Alice Cullen and I'm terribly fascinated by the politics of the Volturi plot. I'm caught up through Eclipse so no worries about not having a good sense of what's going on.
- I will not write NC-17 for this fandom for sex, NC-17 rating for violence is okay.
- I have no samples of Twilight fic posted but if you'd like to get an idea of my view of the characters/tone, I'd be happy to do sample drabbles. Just e-mail me.Fanart
I'm offering a set of five wallpapers and five headers/userinfo graphics to the highest bidder in the following fandoms: (The) 4400, (The) Invisible (2007), Chronicles of Riddick/Pitch Black, The (Irrefutable) Truth About Demons (2000), and/or Stargate: Atlantis.
Please think of this as a commission. It's my job to get you the graphics you want and I want to do that to the best of my ability. I'll need details like desired size for the wallpapers and other graphics and, preferably, a sense of what you want from me, even if it's as simple as "I want a Kyle Baldwin series" or as direct as "I want a Teyla Emmagan series from 412 Spoils of War, in black, red, and whites."
I won't use images of the actors outside of character and I won't mix in any NC-17 images from outside sources. If you'd like samples of my work, please visit nihil-est.livejournal.com.
If you're interested in any of this, you can go to Buy Buy Buy
and use the drop down menu to select the right type of goodie (videos, graphics, fiction) and then bid from there. Again, I'm offering a vid in a multitude of fandoms (and other fandoms, if I can get them and have seen them, are negotiable), a fic of 5,000 words or more in one of four fandoms, and a set of 10 large graphics in one of five fandoms. The graphics especially are going for a steal and it's a good cause -- supporting the writers supports quality television, which helps fandom keep going.